Friday, January 16, 2009

90% sure...

After an interesting couple of days, I've decided to write and tell you about them. As much as I am excited for Skye and his new job, I was a bit overwhelmed about moving SO far away. I mean, 35 hours, 2400 miles is far. I feel it is important for the kiddos to know their family and CA was so far. But... I was determined to be happy, and I started to look for things we could do, and places we could see. Make it totally worth while!!
Yesterday morning L3 Called and said that we were not going to CA. We were either going to Nevada or Maryland. Being that this is L3 West, and we were told only CA or Nevada, I asked her to repeat it and said... "The State of Maryland?" She said YES! So... when Skye got back I told him the information and he decided to call and find out the info. Well... She told him the same as me, and Skye asked how sure of this she was, and it's about 90%. Things can change, and I pray they don't! So... UNofficially, we're moving to Patuxent River Navel Air Station, Maryland. This is 8 1/2 hours from home! YAHOO!

1 comment:

Hello said...

Congratulations, guys! California is fun, but it being SO far away from your family would've made it harder. I hope you come to love Maryland!