Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ignoring...

I've totally been ignoring this blog... totally. To be honest I just haven't felt like saying much. So much is going on that at the end of the day I wonder what I could say in a condensed version that would be appealing and interesting all at the same time.
To start, we're in Ohio. Skye is deployed to the desert. He is a government contractor and they deploy also, so he's gone until October sometime. So, the girls are I decided to yet again, relocate and come to live with Mom for a while and mix things up (like we need to do that to keep it interesting).
It's been a week tomorrow, and I have been keeping us busy. Going here, going there, hanging out with family. Trying anything to keep the time ticking. My mother-in-law doesn't like it when anyone says "Wasting Time" which I would generally agree. But, for all you country fans out there, Brad Paisley has a song call: "Time Well Wasted" and I really have been enjoying listening to it. It talks about how much stuff he could be "getting done" or "getting paid for" and how it's just more important to be with the ones you love because you never know... SO TRUE! So, the girls are I are "wasting time" in Ohio. Soaking up all the new babies we get to hold and having the freedom to run for miles. It's been a good week, all in all!

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

And I couldn't be more happy about it!! Glad you decided to "waste time with me". It's a good life!!