Tuesday, October 13, 2009
2 wheeler
Zoey has been asking all summer long if when Daddy comes home can he teach her how to ride a 2-wheeler. I, of course, told her yes. Well, today was the day and I was honestly astonished that it took her like 5 minutes to learn. Skye took off the training wheels, had a talk with her, and boom, she was GONE! I was so shocked!! She rode all around the subdivision. We then all got on bikes (Allie on the back of Skye's) and took off for a family bike ride! IT WAS AMAZING, breath taking...a moment in time I'll not forget!! Made me think of all the times Daddy too us, and all the times I wished he would just pull me back to the house! After all was said and done, Zoey broke another record in this household tonight. She fell asleep in literally less than 5 minutes!! (Deep breath) She made my day! What a blessing that little girls is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
GREAT job,Zoey! I'm soooo proud of you! Keep up the good work!
Love,
Grammy
GREAT JOB ZOE-BOE!! So proud of you girlie!! That's awesome!!
Post a Comment