I ran my first 5k today. I was definitely an experience!! I thought I wasn't doing well, but REFUSED to stop and walk. I ran the ENTIRE way!! I finished and didn't see a time...but Skye was walking with me and as we turned around I saw a clock. I looked at it and said: "Does that say 35 minutes?" I had predicted I would run it in 38 minutes! When it was all said and done, my time was 33:22!! I AM SO PUMPED!!
On the car ride home, I just started to cry. I can totally see Daddy in my head Clapping his hands and smiling from ear to ear... he would have been so proud...
I know you're physically not here Daddy, but I felt you cheering me on! ;)
5 comments:
I can see him smiling from ear to ear too! I am so proud of you I am crying! This is such a wonderful accomplishment. Great job Nan...I can't wait to see you!
I'm sure he was there cheering you on ALL THE WAY! Did I tell you today I'm proud of you!! Did you hear that ringing in your ears! I love you, Han and am sooo proud of you.
Little over 10 days and you will be here! YEAH!!
Love you,
Mom
That is a GREAT time! WAY to go!! When is the next one?
Han
I am so proud of you! Way to set a goal and work so hard to achieve it! What a reward of finishing BETTER than you imagined!!
You are a winner Hannah! I love yo!!
Sorry it's a little late, but congratulations on your race! That is awesome and such a great accomplishment! I am addicted to running! The shorter races are awesome. I did a half marathon and have no desire to do one again...my legs agree with me!!! :) Take care and love to you and your family!
Post a Comment