Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter...Grandparents...1/2way thru April




Oh...I feel as though time is just running past me and although I try hard to catch up, there is no catching the distance it has on me. Oh well... I'm not horribly worried about it. Again...how did I get so relaxed about certain things?

I am trying to figure out which elementary school Zoey will go to. You'd think the Board of Education would know this, but I'm still waiting on them to figure it out...it's a debate between them and the bus garage. I am hoping for a certain one, but really I am knowing that God will know what is best.

Allie is Allie. She's all ready to hit the preschool next school year, but that girl is such an outside I know this summer will be fun for her. She's now sleeping without the bed rail, which is a big deal for such a little girl!

This little guy is now 24 week along...he kicks and moves and I think he laughs at me when it hurts. I love him and can not wait to meet him. August/end of July can't get her soon enough. BUT, that means my firstborn will be leaving me ALL day EVERY day for kindergarten. SO... I am not trying to push time.

Skye is back on days...another adjustment. If anything, God is teaching me flexibility. Learning this will be key to fine tuning who HE wants me to be. It's almost been a year. How I have missed Daddy and all I feel he has missed here. Knowing he is in Heaven watching doesn't always give me a sense of comfort, but knowing that I will see him again does.

No comments: