Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm SO excited!!

I have a friend whose son has GERD. Because of this problem he has a G-button. It's where they feed him from his belly because his belly is forever altered because of the GERD and surgeries. At this point on his belly he has a little "Patch" that goes between the belly and button. Anyways, my friend wants to donate these little patches to other families to help them because this "patch" has been a literal life saver for them. This is called "My Button Buddies". This lady makes these "Patches" and you can purchase them to Donate. BUT... I'm going to see if I can make some myself to help out so she can give them to the families at the hospital. I'm stoked!!! I love helping, I'm SO a behind the scenes kind-of gal!!

Check out the pages...let me know what you think!!!
MyButtonBuddies
Milo's Button Buddies

YAHOO!

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

Good luck! They sound WONDERFUL!! When I was working with kids with G-tubes I remember the yucky issues they could have with them, and they were older and already "healed" from the procedure itself. Thanks for spreading the word.