Saturday, October 25, 2008

The big day...


Today was the big day. The day Zoey has been counting down to, the day that we've all been dying to come! Today is the day we went to the movie theater to see HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3! Zoey's been counting the days, and telling everyone how excited she was to see it. She fell in love with HSM2 when it came out last year. We found the HSM wave when our pastors wife was having a huge party at her house for the premier of the movie. She even painted carpet RED for the kiddos. I enjoy HSM for many reasons, but here's why:
1. it's wholesome (no language, sex or even a hit of it)
2. it's musical and dancing and it encourages the ARTS
3. it's catchy and I don't mind hearing the songs over and over again
4. it's better than hearing cartoons!

We enjoyed ourselves very much, and it was a very special day for Zoey!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh to have a girl!!!
Love ya ZOEY!

Hubbell said...

I am glad you guys had fun. I love your hair-it is getting so long! We miss you.