Tuesday, January 13, 2009

God is GOOD!!!

UPDATE:::: WE ARE NOT MOVING TO CALIFORNIA!!! CHANGE OF PLANS...WATCH FOR FUTURE UPDATES.


It's been while since I've written on here. Our computer crashed, and Skye and I can't find our computer CD's to fix it. So... I've been driven into the loving arms of my family's computers because ours is BROKEN!
Skye went for a interview with L3 Communications last Tuesday, 6Jan. He recieved a job offer the other day, and has since accepted the offer. This job requires a Top Secret Clearence, but Skye only has a Secret Clearence from the Air Force. Because of this, we were only able to possibly go to one of 3 destinations. The place we'll be going is Beale AFB just north of Sacramento, CA. It's 2400 miles away from our family and 35 hours driving time. Good part, it's right at $200 per plane ticket. Even still, it's going to be a huge Change... huge!!
It's a very exciting change. Skye will be working on the unmanned aircraft. This is the new and upcoming technology for aircraft. He is excited for the opprotunity. He goes to Salt Lake City, UT where L3's headquaters are for his orientation on Monday 9Feb, which last 4 days. Then he'll fly home and soon after we'll start our next journey across the country...again. I'm excited to see what CA has to see, and I'm sure for a while I'll be quite the tourist!
I just wanted to say Thank You for all who have prayed, and kept the encouragement flowing these last months. It's been a very rocky almost 10 months without a job, but God is Good, ALL THE TIME!!

3 comments:

Hettinger Happenings said...

Yeah!!!! I'm sure this is where God wants you to be!

TwinadoMommy said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! Praise God from Whom ALL blessing flow!!!

Cyndy said...

CONGRATS!!!! I was hoping you would be a bit closer to us than northern Cali...but I'm really happy for you!