Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter...in Ohio.




I had not planned on being in Ohio for Easter, and I had nothing for the girls. I thought it quiet silly to go to the store between trips to and from the hospital to get all new Easter stuff. I then decided that they wouldn't really miss it, we'd live one year without out egg hunting. Besides, this isn't really what Easter is in our lives. On the other hand, it's been a rough 2 weeks and the girls have been pretty well behaved through the shuffles and changes. And then, Skye's family stepped up and really came through for us. They took the girls, got them eggs, and included them in the family events. It was great, they had SO much fun. It was so nice, and I really appreciate it.

2 comments:

Cyndy said...

Thank you for sharing. You are a wonderful loving mom, I wish I had your patience. Be still and enjoy your beautiful girls. The Bible tells us that a child will lead the way.

Jen said...

Hannah - hope you dont mind but I put a list of bloggers that needed prayers in my post for today on my blog and included you because of your dad. Let me know if that's not okay and I'll take you off the list! :)