Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wondering...not wishing!

I was standing in the waiting room, and a huge blast of siren was coming from outside. I jumped up and saw an ambulance coming into the hospital and there was a car behind it with it's flashers on. It hit me, HARD. I started crying right then. If you know me, you know THIS is out of character for me. God has truly been working on my heart and the sensitivity of it. The part that hit me so hard was that THIS was just MY DADDY a week ago. I have NEVER had anyone this close to me ever be this sick. I have NEVER had someone THIS close to me pass away, or be THAT close. If you don't understand, I am telling you now. This happens everyday!! I didn't think about it. I didn't get past the selfishness inside to see that people everyday, probably every HOUR, deal with a huge scare like this. I am blessed to know that no matter WHAT happens to My Daddy, I will see him in Heaven again.
God has been speaking to me to have a time of prayer for my Daddy. Although we all have been praying, all at random times, my Daddy needs prayer NOW. He is being prayed for by many all tonight we joined hands, all over the country, and prayed. We prayed earnestly, with petition, without ceasing for my Daddy. I BELIEVE in the power of prayer. I believe that God WILL heal my Daddy, and I believe that HE is sovereign and ALL the Glory will go to HIM alone! I will forever be grateful! This is why God is not only my God, Father, Healer and Protector...HE is my Hero also!

No comments: