This is how yesterday went. We walked to the park. While there, another family showed up and their little girl was playing with Zoey. She wanted to introduce Zoey to her cousin (18m little girl) and brought Zoey over to the swings where she was. She encouraged Zoey to stink her finger in the baby's mouth. Zoey hesitated, then the girl took Zoey's hand and lead her finger into the little baby's mouth, where she clamped down and bit Zoey's finger. Zoey pulled her finger out, and tried to be strong, then gave in and cried running to me. I calmly talked to her about no doing things we know are not right and let it go. On the walk home, we talked about that "small voice" inside her telling her "Danger" don't do this...and how she should always listen to that voice because it's God speaking to her. I wasn't sure how much she comprehended.
When Skye woke up, she was talking to him about what happened and said in a deep voice..."God said to my heart...'Zoey, don't do this, it's dangerous'"! I burst into laughter, and had to walk out of the room. Not only did she listen to me, she told Skye, and she made God have this deep Male voice. I couldn't help but giggle at her iview of our conversation!
No comments:
Post a Comment