

Ok... I don't know if all of you have experienced a deployment, or something related to it, but it's manageable up to the last 2 weeks. THEN, you just about want to pull your hair out strand by strand because THAT Would be easier then watching the time on the clock SLOWLY go by for 2 weeks.
We are in our final stages of this here deployment and although I am a 3 time survivor (238 total days) I can not keep myself busy enough because it seems like every minute is about 10 minutes long. So... I'm started cleaning out the wazoo, baking cookies, sorting, decorating for fall, and sewing. Oh my beloved sewing...you have never failed me!!
I got my sister's curtains done tonight, for the almost new baby's room. I did a tote purse for my cousin, and a diaper bag tote for my best friend. I have a few more items to get done... and to be honest, these next two days are going to just about send me to the funny farm!! IF anyone would like to call and help speed up time, I am always willing to talk, listen, laugh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment