Saturday, September 26, 2009

Worth the Wait!!





I have been wanting to get window treatment for the house. We've been here 6+ months (technically) and I haven't put up any curtains. Nothing makes you feel like a house isn't a home w/o your own touches. Problem is... I hate spending money. I hate buying stuff for this house because I know that I'll not live here for LONG... meaning 5 years or more. So... it's so hard to spend money on something that I know I might not use in another house.
Anyways.... I saw these curtains and wanted them... I liked them A LOT. So...when I saw the price, the were a MUST HAVE... $4 a valance!! They were $19.50 a valance!!! I WAS PUMPED!!!

The other picture is of the Giraffe family Zoey created out of leggos. My question... why am I the weird looking one??

4 comments:

Shanan said...

Hannah,
Your girls are getting so big. They are adorable! I hope all is well. We miss you guys!
Shanan

Cyndy said...

I agree, window treatments make it a home!...I have moved curtains from house to house to house to house and while I often found a use for them, and sometimes in a new/different room and that was fun...I'm ready for something new to look at. This house came already down, while not my first choice, they have treatment and I don't have to spend money...I hear ya girl!

skyesgirl2 said...

Cyndy.. I KNOW!! We have curtains HANGING in this house that I used in ND!! But... this house has WAY more windows, much needed new valances!

The4Scotts said...

OMG...laughing hilariously at the giraffe comment...Zoey...she is such a character! :) Maybe that giraffe is the SPECIAL one...lol
LOVE YOU!