Sunday, January 24, 2010

Moving...AGAIN????

Unfortunately we got a phone call this week that we have to move out of our house because the original owners are coming back a year EARLY from overseas!!
So...back to square one, and yet again we have to move. I want to cry...so bummed!

2 comments:

Cyndy said...

As much as I hate moving, and I really do Hate it...now that we have lived here nearly a year, I have had a chance to consider if this is the area I would really want to live or not. We are happy here, and I don't want to move, however, I have discovered little communities/schools/areas I would consider if faced with moving w/in the same general area. Consider all your options and maybe something better will present itself!

Ruthie said...

And how quickly God has changed all those emotions and has given you a GREAT new home to live in, and pretty quickly I'd say!

He was faithful before........He'll be faithful again!

So glad I got to be a part of that blessing in your lives! It was a fun visit!

Love you!