If you know my Allie, you know she is a character. I honestly think God gave me her just to give me a huge laugh every single day. She is a hoot...how never sits still, always keeps me on my toes, but is quite the loving little girl.
Allie's new thing today...being a statue. She's crazy, all over the place and then STOPS...says "wanna see a statue?" and then FREEZES!! About 1 1/2 seconds later (because that is all the longer she can stay put) she will start all over again...be crazy, STOP and then say: "Wanna see a statue?" and then FREEZE! It's hysterical, mostly because I KNOW how hard it is for her to be still in the short moment, and because I know how this game works...the harder I laugh, the longer she does it.
What a blessing these kiddos are in our lives. They truly are a give from God, and I am so honored to have these fine angels in my care!
2 comments:
so much fun! i miss you guys so much!!! coming this summer FOR SURE!!
Wish we had played that when I was there!! Sounds like fun and funny I'm sure of it!!
Love you guys!!
Post a Comment