We visited a church this weekend that I really liked, and one of the things I enjoyed about it was that the kiddos stay with the Adults for Praise and Worship. We sang the song by Michael W. Smith, You are Holy/Prince of Peace. I am not sure if it was the first time Allie heard the song, but today, this is what I overheard her singing:
I will Love you, I will Love you.
I will Hug You, I will Hug you.
I will Kiss you, I will Kiss you...
All of my Days!
These are the correct lyrics:
I will follow(echo girls)
I will listen(echo girls)
I will love You(echo girls)
All of my days(echo girls)
In my opinion, either way works! :) I am sure God doesn't mind Allie's version! I think it's GREAT!!
2 comments:
i love it! now all we need is a video!!
Somehow I think God probably liked her version better. TRULY coming from the heart! Love you, Allie!!
Post a Comment