Sunday, May 2, 2010

Summer Pregnancy!




So...I forgot how the heat is even hotter when you are pregnant! We were outside today and wow...it was hot! I will not complain!! Girls are LOVING the new playset that Daddy has built for them, although I think MAYBE it might have been smarter to just make an A frame and just give them swings. THAT seems to be the ONLY thing they do! They are loving it though, so that is super nice.
I have washed all of the baby's clothes, now I need to put them away. His room is the "Catch-All" and has boxes and stuff just piled in there until we get the rest of the house in order, which we are doing very slowly! It's hard with Skye on the night shift...until June! Then we'll have him on Days for a few months!! Can you believe it??
Baby seems to be doing great! We are 27 weeks ( can't believe it ) tomorrow and seem to be doing well. He kicks low, and it's fun...a lot of fun. I think he likes Skye's voice, yes he can hear right now, because he ALWAYS kicks when he hears Skye's voice. It's so cool! Babycenter.com says that he's 14+ inches and 2 pounds! That is super neat! We go to doc on Wednesday.
All is well. Zoey has this last month of school and then she's officially a graduate of PreSchool. That's neat! They have a graduation, so I'll post pics then!

1 comment:

The4Scotts said...

um...who's twinky?
i love you...and the pictures...and can't wait to meet Joshua! :)