Today was the first day of the start of a dream, and how extremely surreal it felt. How are you supposed to feel when you are at the starting line of the one dream you been dreaming about, praying about, talking about for the last 15 years. It was neat, weird, overwhelming, crazy, and in some ways felt like it wasn't real. Like somehow it would all end, eventually.
We were late getting out to the property due to many small set backs. Skye got the house layed out, and we all got together for a family shot of the first "ground breaking". It was a funny scene as we really had no idea how all 5 of us were to use this one shovel and then when the "chunk" was tossed poor J got his poor nogged bopped. Go figure, right?
I tried to "capture" the beauty of what I see when I stand at the top of the hill and look out...but I just can't seem to get the digital picture to do justice of what I actually see. The grass it turning greener, the trees are starting to bud. All in all, it's simply wonderful and those who can see God's precious hand in it, will see the beauty no matter how the digital picture looks!
Nosey Neighbor...he kept driving up and down the same strip checking us out! He he...probably wondering what in the world we were doing!!
Those bushes GOTTA go...but it's our "new to us" mailbox!
First big scoop!
Family pic...it's a keeper!!






1 comment:
I love the family pic w/ the shovel at the end! CONGRATS! Make sure you blow that one up really big and put it over your new fireplace! :) So happy for you!
xoxoxox
Post a Comment