I've started running again. It's such a stress reliever for me, and a bit like worship. I feel I give everything I have, lay it down, and walk away. So, the other night I was super stressed and I got on the treadmill and RAN for 7 minutes straight out of my 30 minutes. So, I've picked the sport back up. I wish I would have ran in High School. My dad could Run...and I was fast in my "prime". Allie at softball tonight just got the nickname "red lightening". Guess that means she's fast too! Anywho...So I downloaded this "app" called Couch to 5k and it helps you be able to run a 5K race when you're done with it in 8 weeks. I've completed the 1st day...twice!
We got a chicken coop from my mother in law. They are laying eggs well now. The 1st day we only got 1 egg, but today we got 3 eggs from them. I'm excited and it's so great to have the kids be involved. Now if I could just get them to stop kicking the bedding into their food and water, that would be great!!
The rafters came today from the lumber company and they lifted them on the garage for us. It was so great to start on our roof...YAY!!! Skye has a few days off so we're hoping to get them all done this week, the rest of the house sheet-ed, and who knows what else.
Thanks for all the prayers you pray. Know we covet all of them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment