Thursday, August 1, 2013

The little house has internet!

Well it's been 2 months of living in the "little house" without internet. Finally we have "Verizon Home Fusion" which is really nice, expensive, but pretty fast. Sad though, we don't have unlimited data, just 10G's a month. BUT, none the less, it's internet.

Thanks to some help from friends at the church we've been attending, we have second floor walls. Family, of course, is not to be forgotten in this "thank you" as someone we are related to is usually always here. Next week we start the roof...and I can NOT believe this. FINALLY after 4 months, we're starting on the roof. Tomorrow we go to look at windows, and we've had a nice Amish Man help us last week with cabinets. I feel it's all coming together...slowly! When we look at how far we have to go, it's overwhelming...but when I look at how far we have come...it's a great sight to see.

Girls start "Fall Ball" this week. Z is up in the 10 and Under division and A moved up to the 8 and Under division. I'm excited for Z to be challenged this fall with a group of girls who are mostly older so that can help make her grow a bit. Same goes for A, but she's ready to go! :)

Lately we've enjoyed time with family. Chuck E Cheese, sunny days, berry picking, finding treasures on the side of the road and the county fair.
We have NOT enjoyed hospital visits, poison ivy, rainy days, and long work weeks.

What the future holds: We just got a chicken coop and 5 laying hens. Games and school starts in a few weeks.

Since we've not have the internet, I have now downloaded pictures. SO....here's a few to catch you up!
Enjoy!










No comments: