With all the drama lately, I'm exhausted mentally, physically, and emotionally. Thanks to quick thinking and helpful people we are all set to close on both properties...the farm house this week and the MD house next week. We will be a family, in our new house in MD next week. We pack up the UHaul this Saturday and hit the road on Sunday. Here's a few pics of what the Farm house looks like as of right now. Black tin roof, and gray siding. We were going to do a sage green, so I glad that Skye's sister and her husband have changed things to make it more their own. Maybe when it's all said and done it won't hurt so much! :(
Kids are thriving and surviving through all the drama and moving and craziness. They are good kids who have learned the art of flexibility and adaptability. I think they are amazing for what they have gone through. I pray God protects their hearts from all the moving.
No comments:
Post a Comment