Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hannah's Handbags





A few of you have asked about my totes. I have tired to post a new website, but have lost (at least I think I've lost) all my photos of the totes I've created. I have a few left. I can create almost anything you'd like. The size tote that is my favorite is 18" wide by 16" tall by 5" deep. These cost $45 with $5 shipping. I have a smaller purse size. This bag is: 12" tall by 12" wide by 4" deep. I can make a washable changing pad and diaper/wipe case to do along with it. I can make them personalized, or not. I make blankets, and quilts too. Email me, and I will help you with anything I can possible.
hannah.edmister@live.com

1 comment:

The4Scotts said...

I posted this on craigslist for you...help you drum up some biz!
Let me know if you're NOT ok with that...I can delete it...
I hope you get some biz! I have a project for you when I get home!! It'll be something fun we can do together ok??
LOVE YOU!!!