Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk or Treat





The church that Skye grew up in had a "Trunk or Treat" tonight. For those of you who don't know, this is where you park your car, and pop the trunk and hand out candy from your car. Skye's aunt dressed up as a mouse, and Skye made her a trap and a whole in a wall for her to hide in our trunk and hand out candy. WE WON FIRST PLACE!!! Of course, I didn't get a picture of this, but imagine it! Zoey first started out wanting to me Ariel, then we went to a crocodile, princess, fairy, and the final idea was too FILL A POOL and let her SWIM around as a WHALE?? WHAT??? She's so creative!! I vetoed that one, and we all agreed on fairies. I wanted to dress them up as snow bunnies because it was SO stinkin' cold out there! It was 42 for the high, and as soon as the sun went down, BRRRRR!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Absolutely the most beautiful fairies I have every seen!!