Friday, February 6, 2009

A piece of my heart...

Today has been a hard day. I'm about to share something I don't talk about, at all.
Everyday I am in pain. A joint in some part of my body hurts every single day. Recently it's been my hands. They hurt all the time. I can't grip, I can't lift, and it hurts to braid Zoey's hair. In Texas it was my feet. I thought that it was just because I was constantly walking barefoot on the concrete floor. I live on a concrete floor here and don't have the trouble that I did in Texas. My left shoulder hurts a lot, and I can't twist it like I should. My right knee always feels like it needs "Popped" although I don't because then it hurts more. My wrists hurt and I have a sore spot on my right ankle. So far... my elbows are going strong.
I am very saddened by this because I used to be strong. I used to be proud of my strength and proud of myself. I absolutely hate taking medicine and I was taking the max dose of Ibuprofen a day. I have stopped this, and am learning to deal with the pain. I don't know what is causing it, and was suggested to that it was just "Stress". I would LOVE to believe this, but even when I try to be relaxed, something somewhere on me still hurts.
I don't know what to do. Skye doesn't know what to do. We pray daily for the pain to be gone. I was hoping you could pray too. Thanks...
Hannah

No comments: