Sunday, February 1, 2009

ROAD TRIP!

We're heading out to Maryland on Tuesday. Skye and I just up and decided to go and see the houses we're looking at. I am a bit nervous about driving all the way (9hrs) and all the way back (9hr) just to have L3 tell us they are sending us elsewhere. Skye said he would call tomorrow and see what they think about where we are going... if it's anywhere set in stone.
The girls are getting more excited. We got out a map and showed Zoey Texas, where we used to live, and Ohio, where we live now. I showed her Maryland and told her it was much closer than Texas was to Ohio. I told her there was much to do and it was extremely close to the Ocean. Also, her great Grandma and Granddaddy are only 6+ hours away. She said she would like to first find a new church and new friends. Sounds good to me. I am more worried about Allie, she doesn't adjust to new people very well. A new church with new childrens church is one thing that I know will take a while to adjust to.
Anyway, we're leaving EARLY Tuesday morning and coming home Wednesday. Should be a FUN trip. Especially since my Mom is coming along for the ride!

No comments: