I know that since I am still in my twenties, I can not actually be OLD. But... when I think back on my life... man, I do feel old. Turning 27, I never thought I'd feel older. While talking to Zoey I was backing out of my parents driveway and doing a terrible time of it, I told her that I should have done a better job since I used to live here.
She said: You did?
Me: Yes, when I was born, Grammy and Pop Pop brought be here.
Zoey: Wow how old were you?
Me: A baby, small, a few days old.
Zoey: How old are you now?
Me: Twenty-Seven
Zoey: WOW, THAT'S OLD!!!
Me: Thanks Zo-bo!
So, it's official. My four year old thinks I'm, OLD... but no matter how old I am, Skye will ALWAYS be older. And quoting my youngest daughter: "Ha Ha, Daddy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment