Monday, September 8, 2008
We're not RUSTY anymore!!!
When we first moved here, the water in this apartment was TERRIBLE!! It was BLACK and when we gave the girls a bath we couldn't even see their feet. NOT something that you really enjoy. After doing some research, Skye figured out the problem and fixed the BLACK water problem. But, we still had rusty water. The rust would just lay on your skin and you have to SCRAPE it off. Our nails turned yellow with black sediment around the edges. It was embarrassing when I was at the pool and rubbing rust off my ankle. BUT FINALLY, the new well have been dug, the new piping connected, and we have CLEAN, RUST FREE water!!! Now I need to get my rings cleaned so they are not rusty looking anymore!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear that your water is clear now.
I still wish you guys came back. MC starts on Wed and you will be missed
Post a Comment