Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Lub You!


These three words, only two are actual words, are SO special to me. My little Allie, who by the way is still a peanut weighing in just barely at 23 lbs at over 2 years old, LOVES to say: "I lub you!" How cute?? TOTALLY. She says it to all her family, rolls right off her tongue. Just can't tell you how cute it is, and just how much I will miss it whens he actually speaks correctly and says: I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Hubbell said...

Hey-have you ever tried Ovaltine for Allie in her milk? Once we gave that to Chase for his low iron-he started putting on the weight-as well as boosting his iron levels to normal. It has a lot nutrients in it, too. Can you believe my little peanut weighs more than your little peanut---I would have never thought it was possible.

Cyndy said...

I love it! Make sure you get it on video at some point...for precious memories of course. Have a great weekend.