

Today was the big day! We were excited because Zoey WON a free month of ballet/tap dance classes. I bought the shoes, the tights, the outfit. We got all ready, SMILE on our faces. We walked into the place, and took our seats and waited for Zoey's class to start. I came into the class with her, and she was told to stand up at the bar, starts SHUFFLING her tap shoes. She looked unsure but I keeped smiling and nodding that she was doing a good job. The class was about 30 minutes long and 15 was tap and 15 was ballet. She did fine during the tap part. When it came to the ballet class she didn't really like it and when they started dancing around like animals, she FREAKED out and started to cry. Which is so not Zoey's personality!! She didn't want to do it anymore, and I kept encouraging her that it was ok, she was ok. Whe she finally had muster up enough courage to start up again, the classes was over. This brought MORE tears!! But, all in all, she looked beautiful. As of right now, she doesn't want to go back, at all, ever. We'll see!
3 comments:
poor Zoey. Well atleast you'll know not to sign her up for ballet and pay for it :)
take a pic next time she gets in her outfit, we'd love to see her!
OH NO!!!! Maybe she'll want to next week? Buy her a tu-tu! :) I think i still have my dance stuff up in the attic...go through it...find something cute!! If nothing else, they can play dress up!!
I want to be there........
love you
I bet if you talk it up all week about how much fun it was and how the other girls will miss her-she will want to go back. I hope so-she looked so adorable in her outfit!Keep us posted.
Post a Comment