Saturday, September 6, 2008

Gospel Music and Family Weddings!


Today was a busy one, and of course, I enjoyed the running around. We woke up, and got ready for the day. Took the girls into their Aunts house, Skye's sister, where they stayed while Skye and I went to the Gospel Gathering Skye's grandparents (along with others) put together. We were serving food. I met some of the sweetest older people. I really enjoyed bee-bopping to the gospel music. One thing I learned about gospel, you can almost guess what note will be sung next so harmony was simple! It was a gorgeous day about 75 degrees with some breeze.
After we went and got ready for the family wedding. It was an outdoor one. It was picture perfect. The bride and her daddy rode up to the congegration on horses. Said thier vows and then rode off around the pond together and then a flock of geese flew over the pond... it was gorgeous!!! I am SUCH a sap! It just reminds me of why I married Skye, how much I love him, and why I would never leave this "Sacred History" we have been writing together!

No comments: